Do you have a great recipe you would share with me for a healthy treat? Please let me know I really need to have more to choose from!
Healthy Rice KrispyTreats
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Keywords: no cook snack
Ingredients (9 - 12 treats)
- 4 cups rice cereal
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper
2. Heat the honey, peanut butter, vanilla and salt in a pan over low heat until it all melts together.
3. Pour the rice cereal into a large bowl and pour the melted honey and peanut butter over it. Stir together.
4. Press into the baking pan HARD using either a rubber spatula or your hand with wax or parchment paper.
5. Let cool and cut into squares.