Friday, August 16, 2013

HI It is time for the My Favorite Posts SHOW OFF Weekend Blog Party! Come and have some fun with us!

It's Friday!!! Which means party time with The Wondering Brain and her fabulous co-hosts:






It's SHOW OFF time! Check out who we thought we're awesome from lasr week's party:


Michelle's favorite pick from last week was Anarchy in the Sandbox:  "I've got to go with Hot Mess from Anarchy in the Sandbox - her hair salon story is hysterical…and so bizarre! If it had happened to me, I think I would have been thinking the entire time "is this really happening?" 


Sandra loved True Blue Baking's post from last week:  "What's not to love?  This has baked strawberry filling and a brown sugar, oatmeal topping all in an individual serving mug.  It would make a fun gift too!"


Stacey thought Epic Mommy Adventures had a good story to tell: "There is nothing more painful to watch than the other parent being the one that hurts your child."


Our other Michelle enjoyed Domestically Made's  recioe from last week: "This scrumptious-looking salad fits perfectly with my Curves Complete weight management plan plus I don't have to heat up the kitchen during a hot Arizona summer.: 


My hubby and I just celebraed our 3rd year wedding anniversary on August 9th. When I read this post by My Love for Words  it was perfect! 

Congratulations to our featured bloggers!! Take our wonderful badge and SHOW OFF your blog skills to your wonderful readers and encourage them to party with us too!! 

Show Of Feature Button photo featuredblogbutton.jpg




The Wondering Brain's Facebook Top Fan for this week is: 


Congrats Kate! Look out for my post this weekend!!! Want to be one of my Top Fans? It's easy like our Facebook Page and visit often. We will choose our top fan and send our love your way all weekend long!! 



Ready to party? We are! But first... Here's some general guidelines:

  • Link up your favorite posts. It doesn't matter which one, just make sure it's family friendly! 
  • Follow your host (that's me! The Wondering Brain)
  • Follow all co-hosts: StaceyMichelleSandra, and Michelle
  • Leave a comment if you'd like them to follow you too
  • Visit at least 5 other bloggers 
  • Show them your blogger love by leaving a comment  if you'd like them to follow 

Remember, it's not a party unless you mingle, so mingle around and make some friends! 

Take our beautiful badge and proudly display it on your side bar to encourage others to party with us!

FavePost PartyBadge photo blogbadge.jpg


I'm also looking for 6 co-hostees to help me spread the party around in September and October. If you're interested, email me at thewonderingbrain at gmail dot com. 

Let's Party!!


Jessica Wife , Mom, Career Person, and Doctoral Student The Wondering Brain

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra! Thanks so much for co-hosting!

    Michell @Prowess and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I am linking up for the weekend link up. Thanks for hosting. I am now following with bloglovin. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so, so much for Sandra for liking and featuring my Muggin' On The Go with... Strawberry Crisp. I can not tell you how much it means to me as a new blogger to be featured, it is priceless! Also a huge thank you for hosting such a great link party every week!

    Raven J. True Blue Baking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra!
    I am now following you via Bloglovin and GFC. Looking forward to reading your blog. Thank you for co-hosting.
    Have a great weekend :)
    Bismah @
    http://simplemamaathome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey There! Following you now from the Show off your Blog Weekend Party! Looking forward to getting to know you and connecting with you! :) Here is my blog: http://getfithealthylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from you. Please feel free to ask questions or let me know what you liked. If you like the blog I would love to have you follow using the buttons above! Thanks for your visit!